Saturday, March 10, 2012

Trading Week Analysis 12/3/12

Note: I have posted 2 reviews today, Saturday 10/3/12; My Indices Review and my Trading Week Analysis.  Only one e-mail alert will be sent though most likely.  Please make sure that you read the Indices Review so that you understand my perspective for the week.


NB: My charting platform for currencies pairs is not loading properly so, please note, I am missing the final hour of chart data from Friday's session.  Only a few pairs look worth pursuing this week!


E/U: This is looking bearish on the daily chart.  I would 'short' on a break and close below the trend line AND a TS signal to 'short'.  I don't have a TS signal to 'short' though yet.  Price could bounce up if we get a return to risk on though.  If that happens, I'd look for a TS signal to 'long' on the 4 hr chart.
E/J: I would look to 'long' on a break and close above the triangle trend line and a new TS signal to 'long' if we get a return to 'risk on'.  A 'short' might be in store if 'risk off' stays though on a break and close down below the bottom trend line of the triangle, 4hr 200 EMA and monthly pivot and a new TS 'short' signal.  I'm still wary of shorting Yen pairs though!
A/U: I would look to 'short' if 'risk off' returns on a break below the daily 200 EMA and bottom triangle trend line and on a new TS 'short' signal.
USD/SGD:  I would look to 'long' this pair if 'risk off' continues on a break above the daily and 4hr 200 EMA and upper triangle trend line and with a new TS 'long' signal. Alternatively, a new TS 'short' signal would have me look to 'short' this pair though if 'risk on' prevails at all.


A/J: It is looking a bit bearish but I won't 'short' this pair.  I would look to 'long' again though if 'risk on' continues on a break and close above the 88 level and a new TS 'long' signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment