Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas and New Year

I probably won't be live trading again now until after the Christmas and New Year break. We have family coming to stay tomorrow and then we're away for the first couple of weeks of January so the next few weeks will be very disrupted. I will probably peak at the charts now and then though and post an update if I see something of interest.

I'm especially looking forward to enjoying this holiday season with friends and family considering the horrible year that I've had.

Thank you all for your patience in following me on my trading journey. It has been exciting for me as I realise just how powerful my TS trend trading system is and I look forward to continuing this into next year.

I wish you all a safe and peaceful holiday period.

No comments:

Post a Comment